Tinker Books registers with MyManuscripts looking for the next project from authors of fiction, children’s books, and memoirs.
Based in California, Tinker Books don’t care where you are from. They publish books written by authors from around the world. They believe that every good story deserves to be shared and every author deserves a chance to share theirs.
They don’t charge our authors for publishing their books but earn money from the sales.
They don’t pay royalties but share the profits with the authors. They have said “our pet peeve is sites that misuse the word royalty by saying they pay a percentage of the ‘net’’.
Marketing is a partnership with their authors. The better authors are at marketing the more they both earn, so Tinker Books provide authors with the tools to market effectively and the training to do so. Authors get:
- An ISBN number that is recognized by bookstores and libraries, not a free one that isn’t.
- Their own author website hosted by Tinker Books.
- Assistance in setting up their website if needed and an email list manager to build their fan base.
- Their books are published in both digital and print and are formatted in a size that fits the book racks in grocery stores drug stores and newsstands.
- Their books are available through thousands of online and brick and mortar stores and libraries around the world.
- Their books are also sold through their own online book store.
Welcome, Tinker Books, delighted to have you join us.